According to the American Forest and Paper Association, in 2021 in the United States, approximately 80 percent of paper mills used some recycled paper fiber to make their renewable products, such as office paper, packaging, and bath and tissue products. About one-third of paper mills used only recycled paper. When you work with Royal Document Destruction, you know that 100% of paper we collect is sent to paper mills for recycling after being certified shred. Hiring our company is a big win for your business and the environment!
The forest products industry accounts for approximately 5% of the total U.S. manufacturing GDP, manufactures about $350 billion in products annually, and employs about 925,000 people. The industry is among the top 10 manufacturing sector employers in 43 states.
Our Scheduled Shredding Service Benefits Your Business and The Environment
How can your Columbus, Ohio business make sure you have the best hassle free, guaranteed, no-worry shredding service, that puts your business first?
Royal Document Destruction is certified by the National Association for Information Destruction (NAID), the overseeing agency of the shred industry, and has been providing customized shredding service for businesses of any size in Columbus for almost 30 years! Our family-owned business is considered Columbus, Ohio’s expert in paper shredding and recycling.
Royal Document Destruction’s regularly scheduled shredding services in Columbus offer containers, cabinets, and customized pick-up schedules, so that service is easy and reliable. With regularly scheduled pick-up service, we work with our customers to determine a beneficial schedule, making it simple to maintain a “shred everything” mentality, and a clean, secure workplace environment. Regularly scheduled paper shredding service also ensures your Central Ohio business meets full compliance with all laws and regulations regarding information destruction.
Hiring Royal Document Destruction means that your documents are all picked up, shred and recycled in a very timely and predictable manner. Other benefits of an ongoing, scheduled shredding program include:
- Greatest protection against identity theft and information falling into the wrong hands
- A “shred everything” mentality means that all paper waste is collected in our secure containers, and is 100% certified shred, to provides the best piece of mind
- With ongoing scheduled shredding service, businesses can minimize the chance of corporate espionage by securely disposing of all accumulated paper waste in a timely and predictable manner
- Increased productivity, because your Columbus, Ohio employees don’t take time out of their schedules to shred documents or have to decide what needs to be certified destroyed
- All paperwaste is recycled after shredding, saving dumpster fees, landfill space and many other environmental benefits.
Royal Document Destruction’s Flexible and Complete Shred Services
The critical importance of data protection is the reason Royal Document Destruction is in business. Because we offer full-service, certified and complete shredding services to meet the unique needs of each client, our company professionally handles any type of destruction project. Clients can choose between on-site shredding with the use of our mobile shred trucks, or, opt for plant shredding at Royal Document Destruction’s highly secured Columbus facility.
Our Flexible and Complete Shred Services Include:
- Annual File Shredding Cleanout Services
- Semi Load, Straight Truck Load, or Van Pick-ups for Secure Shredding
- Daily, Weekly, Bi-monthly, or Monthly Shred Pick-up Services
- Multiple Pick-ups each day at any Location throughout the Central Ohio
- Customized Service for everyone – with shredding performed at the customer location with mobile shred trucks or completed off-site at our highly secured facility
- Certified product and hard drive destruction services are also available
- Certificates of Destruction for your records verifying that everything was certified shred
Contact Royal Document Destruction in Columbus to discuss your shredding service needs and experience the peace of mind that comes with knowing your confidential documents are in good hands. Your Ohio business will benefit from the expertise of Royal Document Destruction, and the environment also wins, with our 100% guaranteed shredding and recycling programs.