Our Paper Shredding Process in Columbus & Cincinnati
Our state-of-the-art facilities, located in both Columbus and Cincinnati, Ohio, provide the most secure, efficient, high-speed shredding service in the industry. This is Royal Document Destruction’s specialty and differentiates us from the rest. Whether you are completing a file purge, office move, end-of-year file cleanout, or just need regular pick-up shred service, our state-of-the-art high-speed shredding equipment can handle virtually any volume of work to be done.
Royal Document Destruction performs certified, off-site shredding that meets all legal requirements for:
- Corporate headquarters
- Law firms
- Printing companies
- Doctor’s offices
- Insurance companies
- Small business owners
- Government Agencies
- And much more!
Royal Document Destruction passes along the benefits of our cost-saving efficiencies that we have established with our close ties to the recycling industry. Our clients benefit from our “green” recycling history with affordable pricing and unmatched security from our high-speed, high-volume capabilities.
Our uniformed professionals remove the secured documents from your office to our locked truck and safely transport it to our secure shredding facility. Empty containers are left in their place.
- Upon arrival at our Columbus or Cincinnati, Ohio facility for destruction, all shred containers are scanned for record keeping.
- Once recorded, they are then staged to begin the shredding process.
- The material is fed into the shredder, which processes about 10 tons of paper per hour.
- The material is destroyed to particle size no wider than 5/8″ shred width (5/8″ is the industry standard). While industry standards dictate a single shred, your information is always cross-cut shred at the Royal Document Destruction Columbus facility because it goes through two complete shred systems. This is just another way we exceed security expectations.
- Once shredded, the material is commingled with similar grade recycled paper which further separates similar information. This paper is immediately baled and shipped by semi-load to paper mills for recycling. Not only do we shred it, we recycle it too!
- A certificate of destruction is issued that verifies that all material was certified destroyed in compliance with all federal laws, and meeting or exceeding standards set forth by NAID.