On-Site Shredding With Royal Document Destruction
Royal Document Destruction’s mobile shredding service can save you time, money and provide ultimate peace of mind! Having your most sensitive documents properly destroyed at your office with one of our mobile shred trucks is easy, efficient and guaranteed to meet or exceed even the most rigorous laws regarding proper document disposal.
Allowing your employees to shred documents by hand or with store-bought shredders is not only an inefficient way to spend company time, but you may not be adhering to the state or federal regulations that surround proper document disposal. Deciding “what to shred?” should not be a decision for your employees. Our “shred everything” program eliminates employees deciding what is confidential and what is not, and therefore eliminates your risk. In addition, all of our shredded paper is 100% recycled after destruction. So hiring RDD is a win-win for the environment as well. Don’t be vulnerable to information theft or a lawsuit by trying to clean out old files alone.
How Is Mobile Shredding Different?
For clients in Columbus or Cincinnati, Ohio who need to personally oversee the destruction of their business, corporate, medical or personal documents, mobile shredding offers exceptional control over the most sensitive information. Here’s how it works:
- Secure Containers: Documents are collected in locking security containers or boxes
- Container Collection: When full, those locked bins are simply wheeled outside by our professional staff, where the truck automatically lifts the container and empties it immediately into the shredder.
- Secure: There is virtually no handling of your waste by our staff—the entire process is automated for the highest level of security.
- Documents Shredded: The contents in the locking security containers are shredded immediately and the whole process can be witnessed if necessary. Once the mobile truck is full, it goes back to our plant to unload, at which time the material is shred an additional time before being baled up.
- Recycling: All material is recycled after it is thoroughly certified shred. So, hiring Royal Document Destruction is a best business practice for the environment as well!
Our services will save you time, money, and guarantee the certified shredding of your documents – all with one simple phone call. All of our services meet the strictest laws and regulations regarding proper disposal. Call our sales experts in Columbus and Cincinnati for mobile shredding services.
Contact Our Professionals For Guaranteed Security
Don’t risk a DIY job just to eliminate extra documents in your office. Plan your next big clean with the help of Royal Document Destruction. Our mobile team will come to you when you call our Columbus or Cincinnati phone number to choose either an appointment or a routine service schedule.