Witness The Shred Process In Columbus or Cincinnati
For Royal Document Destruction’s Columbus and Cincinnati, Ohio customers who need to oversee the destruction of their sensitive material, we offer two excellent options:
- Our specialized mobile shredding trucks offer exceptional control over your company’s most sensitive information. The shredding of documents is completed at your location on our mobile shred trucks and is fully-automated. Our driver never physically touches any of the paper. Once the truck leaves your property, all of the material has already been certified shred. The on-site shredding solution is an ideal service for those companies or individuals who are looking for convenient and fast document shredding. When our professionals shred documents on-site at your location, you not only receive the benefit of efficient shredding, you also gain the advantage of witnessing the entire process!
- If you prefer to witness the destruction of your documents at either of our facilities, specific arrangements can be made by calling to make an appointment. Witnessing the shred process in Columbus or Cincinnati is a simple and time-efficient solution for larger volumes of paper, or if you have a combination of paper and other certified destruction needs such as computers, hard drives, or product.
Witness shredding is typically scheduled on:
Mondays, Wednesdays, or Fridays, between 9 am and 1 pm. However, other arrangements may also be coordinated to fit your schedule.
Who Can Benefit From Witnessing The Shred Process?
Virtually any business or individual can take advantage of our witness shredding services. Most documents contain personal information and leaving these records around increases the risk of them becoming lost, stolen, or viewed by the wrong eyes. With obvious concerns regarding identity theft and security breaches, the risks definitely outweigh the costs of having your documents immediately and guaranteed destroyed. Witnessing the shredding process provides our customers with ultimate peace of mind.
Our Witness Shred Clients Can Expect:
- Complete shredding of all documents by our NAID certified, insured and bonded company all done under your watchful eyes.
- Service provided by qualified, background-checked and uniformed employees.
- State-of-the-art mobile and facility shredding equipment all offering very efficient services along with maximum security.
- A documented “chain-of-custody” for accurate accountability.
- All shredded material is recycled– which makes our certified shredding process the best for the environment as well!
For customers who have either a specific or an ongoing need to oversee the destruction of their sensitive material, mobile shredding and witness shredding at our facility offers exceptional control over your company’s most sensitive information. Contact our office to make arrangements for your witness destruction needs.