Security Is Our Priority
Security is priority one at Royal Document Destruction. From the time our driver picks up your documents in our locking security containers, to delivering them to either our Columbus or Cincinnati, Ohio plant, to the very short time when the documents are all shred, we use the utmost care through the entire process and with NAID certified procedures that exceed industry security standards. Our security practices are consistent throughout the process from your site – through to the finished product.
- Our locked security consoles keep your on-site materials safe from employees, visitors, curious waste management employees or the cleaning crew when you’re not around.
- Vehicles have GPS tracking, lockable and secure cabs, and lockable and secure enclosed cargo areas.
- Plant facility dock gates are always locked and I.D. badge entry is required to gain access to our shred area.
- Numerous strategically placed digital video surveillance cameras monitor virtually every part of our shredding facility at our Columbus & Cincinnati facility 24 hours a day/ 7 days a week.
- State-of-the-art security system records and keeps a video record of all our plant activity for a minimum of three months.
- With our touch free mobile truck system option, all documents and materials are hydraulically lifted directly into the shredder automatically. Our drivers never touch your confidential documents when they are shred on our mobile trucks.
- NO visitor access is permitted in our Columbus or Cincinnati shredding facilities without a visitor badge and an escort by an RDD employee and are always under strict confidentiality procedures.
- Employees undergo a strict background check and critical application review to verify that they meet our rigid security standards.
- All vehicles are operated by uniformed, bonded personnel.
- Certificates of Destruction are provided to all of our customers verifying that your materials were properly destroyed.