The end of the summer has arrived, and the kids are happily back in school in Columbus, Ohio. Now is the chance to catch up on those home projects that you have had to put off the last few months.
One ongoing, important home project is making sure your household mail, papers and old files are properly, certified shred. Staying on top of old documents is an important step in staying organized and protecting your family’s identities.
A NAID certified paper shredding company in Columbus, Ohio, such as Royal Document Destruction, can help the organization of your important papers stay on track. It is very simple to coordinate any one of our complete professional paper shredding services to handle confidential documents in the secure manner that you prefer.
Simply store documents which contain any personal information in boxes or bags at your home or office. When the time is right, call our Columbus, Ohio business to come to your location at a convenient time for scheduled paper shredding service.
- Mobile truck shredding service is available to shred collected paper waste at your home or small business location at a scheduled time. The documents are shred on-site utilizing a mobile truck immediately. Witnessing the entire process is available when mobile truck paper shredding service is scheduled.
- Royal Document Destruction also operates a fleet of straight-trucks and vans, with background-checked, professional drivers. It is very simple to coordinate a truck to come to your house, pick up boxes or bags of papers wherever they are stored, and bring them back to our secure facility for guaranteed, NAID certified, off-site paper destruction. This is a less expensive alternative than mobile paper shredding, while still providing the same guaranteed excellent security.
- Box pick-ups of any quantity for certified shredding is easily coordinated by our professional staff. Whether the boxes are in your attic, a storage facility, your basement, or the garage, we offer box pick-up and shredding services from any storage location.
- The last great shredding service alternative is drop-off shredding at our secure, Gahanna, Ohio facility. Our company accepts drop-off shredding on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays between 9 am and 1 pm. No appointment is necessary, and many Central Ohio residents regularly come in to take advantage of this easy service. Just bring your documents in your vehicle anytime between those hours, and our staff will take care of the rest. Shredding of those documents is done the same day, so it is professional, guaranteed, very cost-effective, and immediate. Simply stop in the front office first to complete the necessary paperwork, then you will be instructed to drive around back, where our staff will even unload your car for you.
- Certificates of Destruction are issued to all Columbus, Ohio customers for on-site mobile paper shredding, off-site shredding services, or if you utilize Royal Document Destruction’s drop-off shredding option. No matter how you choose to destroy your documents, it will be done professionally by the NAID certified local shredding expert.
Because Royal Document Destruction does not charge customers by the pound for paper shredding, safely storing all of your old papers for shredding is a win-win for your identity protection as well as your pocketbook. Importantly, 100% of the paper shred by Royal Document Destruction is sent to a paper mill to be recycled. Nothing recyclable ends up in the landfill.
Whatever paper shredding service you choose, it will be guaranteed destroyed when you hire our full-service, locally owned, family business. By hiring Royal Document Destruction, you are saving the environment and landfill space, as well as using the best services available in Columbus, Ohio to protect your identity.
Royal Document Destruction has been providing certified document shredding solutions to residents, businesses of all sizes, hospitals, and industry leaders since 1995. Call 614-751-9731 for information about any of our full-service shredding capabilities.