This time of the year always brings a laundry list of annual, critical tasks for Cincinnati business owners which must be completed. This can include an analysis of how your business performed last year, a celebration of your successes, and making decisions regarding improvements for the upcoming business year. This is all a small part of the busy year-end process. A box file purge is typically just one of those important annual tasks!
Prepare For End-of-Year With A Box File Purge
Does your Cincinnati business have a large amount of outdated records that need to be certified shred to properly protect your sensitive information? Arranging for the certified paper shredding of sensitive files is a critical end-of-year task for any size business.
At Royal Document Destruction, our shred trucks regularly come out to businesses throughout Cincinnati and the tri-state area to pick up any number of boxes for a one time file purge. Boxes can be stored in garages, basements, storage rooms, off-site storage units, closets, attics, and more. Our professional drivers come to your business and provide excellent, professional paper shredding services wherever the location of your boxes!
Local businesses and residents can also bring their end-of-year boxes of confidential records and drop them off at Royal Document Destruction’s Cincinnati paper shredding facility for certified destruction. Just call our office at 513-870-9355 for details.
Year-End Best Business Practices
Keeping your Cincinnati business files in order by regularly purging old documents is just one of many “best business practices” for your year-end checklist. Besides organizing an annual file purge with a professional shredding company like Royal Document Destruction, the end of year is also the time to make a checklist for many other annual bookkeeping tasks, and to ensure your fiscal records are in order. Here are just a few other checklist items to remember:
- Review payroll, business insurance, and customer contacts and contracts to make sure it is all up-to-date.
- Complete the appropriate federal, state and local forms for both employees and contractors.
- A comprehensive inventory and cash flow analysis.
- Clean up business receipts, bookkeeping entries, and reconcile all bank accounts.
- Review your P & L statements to see where your business is profitable and where it is not.
- Review and update your sales and marketing plans
- Check your payables and receivables.
- Create needed hardcopies or download PDFs from cloud files.
- Backup your computer, files and phone as needed.
- Organize all appropriate records for certified paper shredding.
Schedule With Us Today
Royal Document Destruction is the Cincinnati area shredding expert and specializes in helping businesses of all sizes with their year-end file purges. Our NAID certified, professional, bonded and insured paper shredding service helps businesses ensure they meet all HIPAA, FACTA and other laws and regulations regarding the proper destruction of records.
As the paper shredding expert in Cincinnati, Royal Document Destruction’s full-service document destruction services can handle every size of file purge for any size of business.
Give us a call at 513-740-3733 for you free estimate!