Off-Site Shredding Services in Columbus and Cincinnati
At Royal Document Destruction, we help businesses of every size certify and guarantee destroy quantities of outdated records with secure, efficient and bonded shredding methods.
Our Secure Off-Site Document Destruction Process
Royal Document Destruction’s Columbus and Cincinnati shred facilities easily serve every client’s needs, from one cabinet to multiple semi-loads. All material is transported in secured trucks operated by uniformed, bonded personnel. The material arrives back at our facility where our state-of-the-art, high-speed equipment allows us to securely shred your paper within minutes! In fact, our Columbus, Ohio plant equipment shreds nearly 20,000 pounds of paper per hour!
Here is how off-site shredding service works:
- Royal Document Destruction maintains either regular pick-up schedules or schedule is scheduled on an as-needed basis. We service businesses of all sizes throughout Columbus and Cincinnati, Ohio, from one cabinet to multiple semi-loads.
- Our uniformed security professionals remove your security containers or cabinets and place them in our locked truck, ensuring safety until arrival back at our state-of-the-art shredding facility. Empty containers are left in replacement of the full ones being serviced.
- Upon arrival at our facility, the containers are scanned for record keeping.
- Once recorded, they are then staged to begin the shredding process. In just a few short minutes, the material is fed into the state-of-the-art, high speed shredding equipment which processes thousands of pounds of paper every hour.
- The shredded paper waste is then baled and shipped directly to a paper mill, where the material is recycled into new products. A Certificate of Destruction is issued that verifies that all paper was certified destroyed in compliance with all federal laws. Both of our facility-based and mobile truck shredding services meet every legal requirement for certified document destruction.
Off-site, certified, and bonded shredding allows minimal disruption for customers, a more affordable cost than mobile shredding service, and the same excellent security for your business. No customer is too small, so contact us to set up a regular service schedule or for a special file cleanout.
Is Off-Site Shredding As Secure As Mobile Paper Shredding?
Your decision between off-site and mobile shredding will come down to your own personal comfort, the cost quote, the quantity of documents to shred, and the type of documents that need shredding. It is important to note that both of these services are fully bonded, insured and guaranteed. By hiring a NAID certified shredding company like Royal Document Destruction, you are hiring a provider that meets or exceeds the very highest industry standards. Shredding at our facility is more affordable, and the same level of security is guaranteed for our customers’ documents, so most prefer off-site shredding for the bulk of their destruction needs.
For certified destruction of non-paper items, such as product overruns, X-rays, merchandise, clothing, obsolete products, hard drive destruction, marketing materials and other non-paper shredding, simply call our office to discuss your specific certified destruction needs, and we’ll explain our different product-specific processes.
Why Choose Us?
- Two Convenient Locations
- Material is Recycled
- Secure Mobile Shredding Trucks
- Highest Level Of Security Standards
- Bonded, Insured And Certified Shredding Services
- Certified By The National Association For Information Destruction (NAID)