Difference Between On Site VS. Off Site Shredding
For clients in Columbus or Cincinnati, Ohio who need to oversee the destruction of their business, corporate or medical documents, mobile shredding offers exceptional control over the most sensitive information. Documents are collected in locking security containers. When full, those locked bins are simply wheeled outside by our professional staff, where the truck automatically lifts the container and empties it immediately into the shredder. There is virtually no handling of your paperwaste by our staff—the entire process is automated for the highest of security. The contents in the locking security containers are shred immediately and the whole process can be witnessed if necessary. Once the mobile truck is full, it goes back to our Columbus or Cincinnati, Ohio plant, and unloads, at which time the material is all shred again! This is an added security benefit of working with Royal Document Destruction.
We operate state-of-the-art mobile shredding vehicles that handle on-site document destruction. Royal Document Destruction’s mobile shred trucks are equipped with a high-speed, mobile document destruction system that can destroy large volumes of sensitive business information in minutes — all on-site, within customer view.
On-site mobile paper shredding ensures that the material you desire to have shred is destroyed immediately. No more fears of what happens to your and your client’s sensitive information once it is loaded onto a truck.
Our mobile document destruction service brings secure shredding to you:
- Complete, secure, certified and bonded on-site destruction
- Services performed by background checked, safety and security screened destruction specialists and equipment operators
- Our mobile shredding vehicles contain state-of-the-art shredding equipment and comprehensive security controls
- Royal Document Destruction’s mobile trucks offer fully-automated, hands-free shredding capabilities. Our driver never touches your documents!
- Mobile shredding vehicles then transfer the material back to our secure facility, where the contents are shred again, baled and then shipped to paper mills for recycling.
If you are interested in product destruction, hard-drive destruction, or other non-paper shredding, these types of service are performed at either our Columbus or Cincinnati, Ohio facilities. Please contact our office for complete information!
If you prefer off-site, certified and bonded shredding, which allows minimal disruption, a lower cost and the same excellent security for your business, Royal Document Destruction also maintains regular pick-up schedules for our clients. No customer is too small. And of course, our off-site shredding services meet all government and legal requirements for certified document destruction for every type of business, government agency or medical facility!
Royal Document Destruction’s Columbus and Cincinnati, Ohio plants easily serve every client’s needs from one cabinet to multiple semi-loads. All materials are transported in secured trucks operated by uniformed, bonded personnel. The material arrives back at our facility where our state-of-the-art, high speed equipment allows us to securely shred your paper at affordable prices within minutes! In fact, our Columbus, Ohio plant equipment shreds nearly 20,000 pounds of paper per hour!
- Royal Document Destruction maintains regular pick-up schedules for our off-site shredding clients or we can schedule pickups on an as-needed basis. We easily and expertly service businesses throughout Columbus or Cincinnati, Ohio, from one cabinet to multiple semi-loads.
- Our uniformed security professionals remove your secure documents immediately and place them in our locked, secure truck, ensuring safety until it arrives at our state-of-the-art shredding facility.
- Upon arrival to our facility, the containers are scanned for record keeping.
- Once recorded, they are then staged to begin the shredding process. Typically, in just a few short minutes, the material is fed into the shredder, which processes about 20,000 pounds of paper per hour. While industry standards dictate a single shred, your information is always cross-cut at the Royal Document Destruction’s Columbus facility – just another way we exceed expectations.
- The shredded paper waste is then baled and shipped directly to a paper mill where the material is recycled into new products. A Certificate of Destruction is issued that verifies that all paper was certified destroyed in compliance with all federal laws.
- Our Columbus and Cincinnati, Ohio facilities also specialize in the certified destruction of non-paper items, such as plastics, x-rays, merchandise, clothing, obsolete product and more. Simply call our office to discuss your specific certified destruction needs.
Why Choose Us?
- Two Convenient Locations
- Material is Recycled
- Secure Mobile Shredding Trucks
- Highest Level Of Security Standards
- Bonded, Insured And Certified Shredding Services
- Certified By The National Association For Information Destruction (NAID)