Security Is Our Biggest Priority
Security is priority one at Royal Document Destruction. From the time our driver picks up your documents in our locking security containers, to delivering them to either our Columbus or Cincinnati, Ohio plant, to the very short time when the documents are all shred, we use the utmost care through the entire process and with procedures that exceed industry security standards. Our security practices are consistent throughout the process from your site – through to the finished product.
- Our locked security consoles keep your on-site materials safe from employees, visitors, curious waste management employees or the cleaning crew when you’re not around.
- The contents in the locking cabinets are transferred to a locked security bin. An empty bag is put back into the cabinet and the cabinet is locked. The security bin is locked and transported back to our facility.
- Vehicles have lockable and secure cabs, and lockable and secure enclosed cargo areas.
- Plant facility dock gates are always locked and I.D. badge entry is required to gain access to our shred area.
- Our drivers back the trucks up to our secure bays which provide no outside access, and proper protection from environmental elements.
- Twenty-two strategically placed digital video surveillance cameras monitor every part of our shredding facility at our Columbus & Cincinnati facility 24 hours a day/ 7 days a week.
- Strategically placed digital video surveillance cameras monitor every area of our Cincinnati shredding facility as well 24 hours a day/ 7 days a week.
- State-of-the-art security system records and keeps a video record of all our plant activity for a minimum of three months.
- A secure area within the operation is devoted to the process of destroying documents or material.
- With our touch free mobile truck system option, all documents and materials are hydraulically lifted directly into the shredder automatically. Our drivers never touch your confidential documents.
- At all times, materials are attended by a company employee or are physically secured from unauthorized access while awaiting destruction.
- NO visitor access is permitted in our Columbus or Cincinnati shredding facilities without a visitor badge and an escort by a RDD employee.
- Visitors cannot enter our facility without an escort, and must adhere to strict confidentiality procedures.
- Employees undergo a strict background check and critical application review to verify that they meet our rigid security standards.
- All vehicles are operated by uniformed, bonded personnel.
- Official Certificates of Destruction are provided to all of our customers verifying that your materials were properly destroyed.
Why Choose Us?
- Two Convenient Locations
- Material is Recycled
- Secure Mobile Shredding Trucks
- Highest Level Of Security Standards
- Bonded, Insured And Certified Shredding Services
- Certified By The National Association For Information Destruction (NAID)