Or Call Us
- Document Shredding
- Hard Drive Destruction
- Product Destruction
Regular Office Hours
Box Drop-off Hours
Witness the Shredding Process
For Royal Document Destruction’s Columbus and Cincinnati, Ohio shredding customers who need to oversee the destruction of their sensitive material, we offer two options:
- Our certified, mobile shredding trucks offer exceptional control over your company’s most sensitive information. Locking security containers store the paperwaste and service is scheduled as needed when the bins are full. The shredding of documents is done at your location on our mobile shred truck and is fully-automated. Our driver never physically handles any of your paperwaste. Once the material leaves your property, it has already been certified shred.
- If you prefer to witness the destruction of your documents at either of our facilities, arrangements can be made by simply phoning to make an appointment. All client witnesses are welcome both on-site and off-site to view our document destruction services. If needed, we can also provide a certificate of destruction upon completion. This is an excellent option for high-volume shredding, or for paperwaste that needs to be processed before the shredding begins. Our shredding equipment in Columbus, Ohio shreds 20,000 lbs of paper per hour, so no job is too big!
Who isn’t interested in a giant truck with a paper shredder in it? With the shredding services provided by Royal Document Destruction, you can watch your documents turn to confetti! Witness file folders vanish before your eyes! Watch paper clips and rubber bands as they are demolished by a giant mechanical beast! It’s all completed right before your eyes, at your desired location.
Our on-site shredding solution is an ideal service for those companies or individuals who are looking for convenient and fast, document shredding. When our professionals shred documents on-site at your location, you not only receive the benefit of efficient shredding, you also gain the advantage of watching the entire process, and learning about the steps involved! It can be a fun and educational opportunity for your employees or family!
Security is often a concern with professional shredding services; after all, if material leaves your place of business to be shred off-site at facility, how can you in fact guarantee that your information is safe? This shredding option is there so you don’t have to stress about that risk.
We are proud to offer our clients shredding services that don’t take too much time out of your schedule. Our document destruction process is carried out in a matter of minutes, rather than the hours you might spend shredding in-house. If you have the option of personally witnessing that your documents are properly destroyed, why wouldn’t you? This firsthand confirmation is an important security advantage, as you don’t have to entrust your confidential information to drivers and unknown personnel at a separate location, thereby limiting the chain of custody.
Who Can Benefit from Witnessing the Shredding Process?
Small and Large Organizations, as Well as Residents
If you’re like most people, you’ll likely have many more documents than for ‘personal’ reasons. You may select from an annual, semi-annual, quarterly, or one-time shredding solution to ensure your sensitive information is entirely protected. Keep in mind that certain documents are more sensitive than others. Leaving these records around will increase the risk of them becoming lost, stolen, or simply viewed by the wrong eyes. With the concerns surrounding identity theft and data breach, these risks should definitely outweigh the costs of getting your documents immediately destroyed. Plus the fact that you can witness the destruction gives you even more peace of mind.
Gain Peace of Mind
Shredding paper on-site gives peace of mind. When Royal Document Destruction shreds your material in front of you, it offers you a level of security that can’t be demonstrated with words. The document shredding provider you hire might be the most trustworthy in the industry, but sometimes you just need to watch the entire shredding process to relax your mind. Choosing the option to have the shredding take place on-site at your location provides you with this immediate reassurance.
Our Clients Can Expect to Witness:
- Complete onsite shredding of all sensitive documents
- Service provided by qualified and background checked experts, combined with industry leading shred equipment
- Mobile shred trucks built with advanced destruction equipment and ample security systems
- A documented Chain-of-Custody for accountability purposes
- All shredded material is disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner; recycled into new paper products
If you would like Royal Document Destruction to provide a qualified independent witness to perform this service we would happily make arrangements for a nominal fee.
For customers who have a specific and ongoing need to oversee the destruction of their sensitive material, mobile shredding offers exceptional control over your company’s most sensitive information. Appointments can also be coordinated for your business to witness the destruction of high volumes of documents at our facility at regularly scheduled appointment times.