File and Box Cleanout Services in Columbus and Cincinnati, OH
The end-of-the year or beginning of a new year is always an excellent time to get your company’s records organized! File clean outs of any size must be done properly to comply with national laws and regulations. Old files and documents with any personal information must be certified shred, and this end-of-year best business practice can also save your business storage space, time, money and worry. Our drivers come to your facility or to any storage location to pick up boxes of stored documents. From a few boxes to thousands, we pick up any quantity of boxes of old records, bring them back to our facility in secured trucks, and guarantee certify shred everything. This whole process is completed with extreme efficiency and with the highest security at our state-of-the-art shredding facilities in Columbus and Cincinnati for your peace of mind.
December and January are the biggest file clean out months! Take advantage of Royal Document Destruction’s end-of-year box clean out services to help your company get on the right track as a new year begins. All of our shredding services are bonded, insured and guaranteed. Don’t risk shredding documents internally that could take weeks of employee time and potentially yield imperfect results. Royal Document Destruction is designed to handle this high-volume process in order to make the shredding of your documents safe, certified and hassle-free.
Document destruction made easy
At Royal Document Destruction, our company has several high-speed shredders, which can destroy up to 20,000 pounds of paper per hour. Paper waste in Columbus goes through two high-speed shredders for added security. If your business has large semi-loads of paper waste just sitting in a storage facility, on-premise and or an off-site location, we can help!
Aside from our typical shredding services, we also offer semi-load product destruction services such as:
- Trucking coordination of semi-loads for products, stored paper, and more can be arranged accordingly.
- Proper product destruction also helps prevent outdated inventory from entering the black market.
- We handle recalled inventory, outdated products, misprints, out-of-date clothing, uniforms, or other unique product destructions. Most items do require proper destruction methods before landfilling.
Industries that use file shredding and purging
Royal Document Shredding helps businesses, non-profits, and public organizations safely eliminate documents in a way that protects their business information, secures customer or patient data, and complies with all applicable state and federal regulations. Our customers come to us from the following industries and more, because all of these areas involve private data that’s vulnerable if not properly destroyed.
- Healthcare: hospitals, private clinics, urgent care, specialists’ practices
- Legal: private lawyers, court and judicial offices
- Government: township, city, county, and state agencies
- E-commerce: online customer records, business information, payment details
- Finance: banking, accounting, tax preparation, investment managers
- Education: public and private K-12 and university levels
- Advertising: marketing, sales, and advertising data with individual client-level information.
End of the year document destruction
At the end of the year, period, quarter, or semi-annually, most businesses review their existing documents and undertake a large-scale clean out of physical and digital documents that are no longer needed or present a security risk to continue to protect past their usefulness. Royal Document Destruction is the Ohio team equipped to handle these high-volume events, with a mobile team that can arrive on-site to use a high-speed shredder for maximum efficiency and security.
How to contact our on-site and off-site shredding teams
Even if you don’t know exactly what types of shredding services are required for the documents you’d like to clear out, please contact the Royal Document Destruction team nearest you. We’ll help you understand what disposal methods are best-suited to comply with relevant regulations and ensure complete destruction, from our mobile paper shredding team to the off-site destruction services we offer. Call today to schedule an appointment with our Columbus or Cincinnati document shredding and purging company!
- Columbus file shredding needs: (614) 695-4208
- Cincinnati file shredding needs: (513) 912-4527
Get a free service quote today!
Why Choose Us?
- Two Convenient Locations
- Material is Recycled
- Secure Mobile Shredding Trucks
- Highest Level Of Security Standards
- Bonded, Insured And Certified Shredding Services
- Certified By The National Association For Information Destruction (NAID)