Drop Off Your Personal Documents At Our Plants in Columbus & Cincinnati
Keeping Your Personal Information Safe!
Our Drop Off Shredding feature makes it easy for those on the go as we offer services Monday through Friday between the Hours of 8:30 AM and 4:00 PM at both our Columbus and Cincinnati facilities. Come anytime between those hours to drop off your material for shredding. There is a $25 minimum fee for this service, cash or check only, please.
Some of the common items that should be shredded include:
- Design Ideas
- Payroll Stubs
- Old Organizers
- Discarded Mail
- Telephone Bills
- Driver’s License
- Job Applications
- Medical Records
- Legal Documents
- Signed Agreements
- Credit Card Statements
If you need to witness the shredding of your documents, an appointment is required so please call the office ahead of time to schedule. There is an additional cost for this service.
To request additional information, please contact our Columbus & Cincinnati document destruction experts at:
- Columbus drop off shredding (614) 751-9731
- Cincinnati drop off shredding (513) 870-9355
Why Choose Us?
- Two Convenient Locations
- Material is Recycled
- Secure Mobile Shredding Trucks
- Highest Level Of Security Standards
- Bonded, Insured And Certified Shredding Services
- Certified By The National Association For Information Destruction (NAID)