Drop Off Shredding in Columbus and Cincinnati
Bring Your Confidential Documents to Our Secure Facilities in Columbus or Cincinnati
Royal Document Destruction has two convenient locations to drop off your regularly collected, confidential, end-of year, tax papers or file cleanouts for certified shredding. Drop off shredding makes it extremely convenient for any person or small business to coordinate the certified destruction of your documents or hard-drives all on your schedule, and is perfect for those on the go!
- Drop-off shredding service is available:Monday thru Friday,
8:30am-4pm*There is a $25 minimum fee, and we request cash or check only, please. Any quantity of material is accepted.
- No appointment is necessary unless you must witness the destruction of material, or if you have more than 25 boxes. Come anytime between those hours, check in at our front office, and we take care of the rest! All shredding services at Royal Document Destruction are bonded, highly efficient and guaranteed.
- Staples and paper clips are no problem! Please contact our office for any other specific questions you may have.
*The office is closed on holidays. Please call for hours during holiday weeks as they may vary.
To request additional information, please contact our Columbus & Cincinnati document destruction experts at:
Why Choose Us?
- Two Convenient Locations
- Material is Recycled
- Secure Mobile Shredding Trucks
- Highest Level Of Security Standards
- Bonded, Insured And Certified Shredding Services
- Certified By The National Association For Information Destruction (NAID)