Royal Document Destruction is opening up our customer box drop-off service beginning Monday, May 4th. Drop-off shredding hours are Monday - Friday, from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. A mask should be worn by all customers using this service. We would also be happy to send out our professionally staffed truck to your location for pick-up service. Call our local office for more details. Thank you for your business and stay safe!
NAID ® AAA CERTIFICATION Criteria
The NAID Certification Program establishes standards for the secure destruction process including such areas as operational security, employee hiring and screening, the destruction process, responsible disposal and insurance. NAID also ensures that certified shredding companies meet all the latest changes in laws and regulations pertaining to the shredding of sensitive documents. Royal Document Destruction is proud that we were the first shredding company in Ohio to be certified by NAID. The security, pricing and service that we provide our customers is second-to-none. Our dedication to following these best business practices as established by NAID are a large reason why Royal Document Destruction has been listed on Inc. Magazine’s list of fastest growing companies in the country in 2010, 2011 and 2012.
NAID established strict criteria by which an applicant must meet or exceed to receive certification. This criteria includes items, such as:
- Maintained employee files with documentation of background search record, employment history verification, updated drug screening results, confidentiality agreements, driver’s license verification.
- Written company policies and procedures manuals
- Protocol for customer visits
- Customer receipts or certificate of destruction
- Secured in-field containers with locks
- Supervised media destruction
- Secured area for holding media when unattended
- Media securely contained during transfer
- Proof of vehicle inspections
- Vehicles cabs and boxes must be locked
- Drivers must have two-way communication devices
- Secured area within building devoted to destroying media
- Operational, monitored alarm systems
- Closed circuit camera system monitoring all access points
- Procedures and criteria for transfer processing stations
- Specific commercial grade destruction equipment specifications and particle size requirements
- Legally registered company
- General liability insurance requirements
For a complete copy of the Certification Criteria Click Here
For more information about NAID Click Here