Royal Document Destruction is opening up our customer box drop-off service beginning Monday, May 4th. Drop-off shredding hours are Monday - Friday, from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. A mask should be worn by all customers using this service. We would also be happy to send out our professionally staffed truck to your location for pick-up service. Call our local office for more details. Thank you for your business and stay safe!
Drop Off Shredding in Columbus and Cincinnati
Bring Your Confidential Documents To Our Secure Facilities
8:30am - 4:00pm Monday thru Friday
*Hours subject to change for Holidays. Call for details.
Royal Document Destruction has two convenient locations to drop off your regularly collected, confidential, end-of year, tax papers or file cleanouts for certified shredding. Drop off shredding makes it extremely convenient for any person or small business to coordinate the certified destruction of your documents or hard-drives all on your schedule, and is perfect for those on the go!
- Drop-off shredding service is available Monday thru Friday, 8:30am - 4pm. Please note that these hours are subject to change over Holidays.
- There is a $30 minimum fee, and we request cash or check only, please. Any quantity of material is accepted.
- No appointment is necessary unless you must witness the destruction of material, or if you have more than 20 boxes.
- Come anytime between 8:30 am and 4 pm, check in at our front office, and we take care of the rest! All shredding services at Royal Document Destruction are bonded, highly efficient and guaranteed.
- Staples and paper clips are no problem! Please contact our office for any other specific questions you may have.
*The office is closed on holidays. Please call for hours during holiday weeks as they may vary.
To request additional information, please contact our Columbus & Cincinnati document destruction experts at: