Or Call Us
Because “dumpster diving” is a reality, both individuals and businesses must thoroughly destroy all confidential material. It is not illegal for someone to go through your trash; and there are thieves willing to do so in hopes of finding information to use against you to their personal gain. Information that has been discarded is deemed to no longer be yours. Royal Document Destruction’s secure, bonded and guaranteed shredding solutions guarantees the protection of businesses documents for hospitals, medical offices, doctor’s offices, corporate headquarters, law firms and any type of small business throughout Columbus and Cincinnati, Ohio. Whether you hire Royal Document Destruction for off-site shredding at our plant, or use our on-site mobile shredding trucks, your documents are guaranteed to be certify shred and meeting all legal requirements for secure document destruction.
Individuals need to shred their personal and confidential information to protect against identity theft and fraud. A survey by the Privacy Rights Clearinghouse reported:
- On average, it costs a consumer 175 hours and $800 to resolve the problem
- It takes two to four years for victims to clear up identity theft problems
- The total records breached in the U.S. since 2005 is 543 million!
For more information, go to Privacyrights.org.
Certify shredding your confidential information and that of deceased loved ones is the best protection against identity theft and fraud.
Businesses of all kinds should shred all discarded customer, employee and company information because:
- You have an “implied contract” with customers that you will protect their personal information, and violation could result in legal action
- Civil codes and federal law require it
- By certify shredding all paperwaste, you eliminate the inconsistency of having your own employees determine what is or is not deemed confidential
- To avoid steep fines and stiff penalties for violation
- So the organization, business or medical office will exhibit the highest ethical standard
- To be green -since shredding your documents with Royal Document Destruction guarantees the paper is recycled rather than ending up in the landfill