Or Call Us
- Document Shredding
- Hard Drive Destruction
- Product Destruction
Regular Office Hours
Box Drop-off Hours
Laws and regulations governing the disposal of information protection are strict – both in how your information is handled and who handles it. Every Royal Document Destruction employee in Columbus and Cincinnati, Ohio undergoes a thorough background check and critical application review to verify he or she meets our rigid security standards.
Employee Hiring and Screening
- Comprehensive background checks are performed on all employees prior to hiring.
- Employees must sign a confidentiality agreement before employment begins.
- Employees are drug screened at the time of hire and randomly screened throughout the year as permitted by law.
- To maintain their certification, all drivers must submit to ongoing, random drug testing by an independent firm.
- Drivers must meet state licensing requirements.
- Pre-employment criminal background and pre-employment history check are performed for all drivers.
- Royal Document Destruction maintains written policies for drivers and processing employees.
- Drivers and other service and processing employees wear company uniforms and photo ID badges to aid in verifying their identity.
- Royal Document Destruction is a member of the National Association of Information Destruction, and adheres to the strict set of guidelines detailed by NAID. This also means we are randomly audited for our secure business practices by NAID.
- All drivers are courteous, respectful, and comply with our appearance and behavior standards.